- What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is until 11:00 a.m.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- The cancellation policy is as follows.
10 days prior to your stay: 10% of the reservation fee
5 days prior to your stay: 20% of the reservation fee
2 days prior to your stay: 50% of the reservation fee
1 day prior to your stay: 80% of the reservation fee
On the day of your stay: 100% of the reservation fee
No-show/no-arrival without contact: 100% of the reservation fee
※Please inquire separately for the cancellation of group reservation.
- Do you provide pick-up service?
- Free shuttle bus service is available from JR Kosei Line Kitakomatsu Station.
※Reservations are required for the free pick-up. If you wish to use this service, please make a reservation when reserving your accommodation.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept cash and credit cards.
- What is the maximum number of accommodation?
- Lake View dome, dome tent with dog park, and dome tent with an open-air bath can accommodate 2 to 4 people, and Suite Villa can accommodate 2 to 6 people.
- How many beds are provided?
- Four single beds are provided in the Lake View dome, dome tent with dog park, and dome tent with an open-air bath, and three double beds are provided in the Suite villa.
- What amenities are provided in the guest rooms?
- We provide face towel, bath towel, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, body lotion, body towel, hand soap, toothbrush, makeup remover, face wash, toner, milky lotion, hair brush, razor, and hair tie are provided.
- Can I have a BBQ or meals even if it rains?
- BBQ or meals are possible in all weather conditions.
- Do the guest rooms have air conditioning?
- Each room is equipped with air conditioning.
- Is WiFi available?
- Each room is equipped with WiFi.
- Are toilets available?
- There are separate toilets.
- Are power outlets available?
- Each room is equipped with a power supply that you can use at your leisure.
- Is there a parking lot?
- Free parking is available on the site. Parking is available from 12:00 a.m. on the day of your check-in until check-out.
- Can I bring my own ingredients?
- You can bring your own beverages and snacks.
Other ingredients are not permitted due to prevention of food poisoning.
※August 2022 Revised Rules and Regulations
※Preschool children and those with allergies can bring their own ingredients.
- Are fireworks allowed?
- We are sorry that the fireworks are prohibited on the site of the facility.
Fireworks are not allowed on the premises of the facility, but you can enjoy the fireworks on the sandy beach of Komatsuhama Swimming Beach in front of the facility.
Buckets for fire extinguishing are available for rental.
- Is there a convenience store or supermarket nearby?
- There is a 7-Eleven about 5-minutes drive away.
- Are there any rules regarding bringing dogs to the "Dome with dog park"?
- Yes, there are.
■About the condition and terms of the dog park
1. Only dogs are allowed for accommodation as pets.
2. A tent can accommodate up to two dogs, each weighing up to 24 kg
3. Please keep your dog in a cage inside the tent equipped with a dog park and do not let your dog stay on the bed or enter the shower room and toilet outside.
4. The buildings other than the dome tent with dog park, including café and reception building are the restricted areas for dogs.
5. Deck of the cafe is pet-friendly.
6. When walking your dog in the facility, please be sure to keep it on a leash and be considerate of other guests.
7. Your dog must have been vaccinated against rabies and viral infectious diseases (a combination of at least five vaccines) and has been vaccinated for more than 2 weeks and less than 1 year. Please show the proof of these vaccinations upon your check-in.
8. You will be required to sign agreement to the following terms and conditions upon your check-in.
■Agreement for Accommodation with Pet
1. In the event that the dog of the guest causes damage or injury to a third party or a third party's dog while staying in the facility, the owner of the dog shall be responsible for handling the situation and shall be liable for compensation.
2. In the event of any contamination or damage are caused by the dog of the guest, the guest shall reimburse for the actual cost of repair and cleaning.
3. If your pet has defecated in an area other than the indoor pet toilet, please clean up immediately and hygienically. In addition, if your pet has defecated in the common areas, please dispose of the feces yourself and notify the staff.
4. Please be careful to prevent your dog from damaging the building, furniture, fixtures, plants, and other equipment and fittings, and in the unlikely event that your dog should break or damage any of these, you will be liable for the cost of repairs, etc.
5. Dogs that stay with the owners in the facility should be “trained” at minimum extent and must not disturb other guests by barking, jumping, or destroying facilities.
For other details, please read the separate "AFUMI KITAKOMATSU Pet Accommodation Terms and Conditions". Thank you for your confirmation and understanding.